Family things just put me in the worst mood
In history class…
"White people built america"
"Columbus is a hero"
"Survival of the fittest"
"Slavery, segregation, some MLK & Rosa Parks happened, end of racism"
"The Melting Pot"
"Land of the free/opportunity"
Omg where are you going to school??
Gonna reblog again bc true
growing up sucks because you realize $1000 isn’t a lot of money
(Source: okaywork, via fake-mermaid)
So far adulthood is just going grocery shopping, realizing you didn’t plan well or logically, going grocery shopping again, repeat ad infinitum. 0/10 stars, would not recommend
I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning.Haruki Murakami (via wordsthat-speak)
little kids picking up animals makes me incredibly nervous
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.